Tuesday, February 07, 2006

In The Eye Of A Traveller

Travelling has been part of myself - since my heyday when I studied locally, in Sarawak and of course abroad. At the present time, I either travel for holiday or for work trips which is mainly at the local and national level.

Travelling has opened up my eyes a great deal ... be it in terms of people, culture, way of life to name you a few, travelling is always gonna be part of me, something is meaningful to me both personally and professionally. It widen my horizon, appreciation of things that I see and not see and a memory that I always forever remembered and cherished. I am glad that I had experienced ferry cruisers along the Biscay of France, the channel tunnel and the North Sea, camping trip around Europe, trip around Peninsular Malaysia, crossing the border of Scotland/England,Spain/France and the continental Europe, hiking in Long Pasia and the Black Forest of Germany, boat trip to Brunei, and the uncountable cross roads trips within Sabah and neighbouring Sarawak.

Travelling enable me to meet an array of wonderful people. People that has shown so much hospitality, warm and so welcoming that it was always hard to leave them, their way of life and their culture. Travelling has also taught me many basic words of saying thank you and I love you which are always the dessert of the last meal before leaving them.

I will be travelling again beginning in June 2006 and more will be written here later.

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Pink-Lady said...

Hi Jay,
Nice blog & entries..
I wish to hear more story & experience from you so that we might able to exchange & share knowledge..

We both share the same passion in travel industry..

That's the reasons of why I'm asking u that day abt ur exciting job!

Malu2 lagi bah si Jay nie..

It's a good job..
Keep it up!

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger jasonjay said...

more to come of the travel experiences and endeavours cute_smly .. but later la aah heheheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home